On Irish drams we don't collect any personal information other than what is collected through Google Analytics, which is a tool that analyses visitor data, such as:
- your location (through ip address)
- what device, operating system and browser you are using
- if you came to the Irish drams site from an external link from other blogs, social media etc
- what you've clicked on while visiting the site
- how long you stayed on the site
- similar anonymised data that helps us see what parts of the site are more useful or appreciated
This tool helps us improve the content or user experience. See below for how to disable the Google Analytics cookies if you wish to do so.